2022 New Year's Hopes
A collection of plans and hopes for 2022.
I haven't fully reflected on these, as these are more specific steps. But the general direction I've been hoping to guide my life towards is: Community, Care, and Growth.
- Manage my social media use (Insta + TikTok)
- Eat less meat, (two days a week, no meat)
- Figure out how to make natural body products (Deodorant)
- Move out of parent's house
Body and Health:
- Find a good hand physical therapist to get to a better place with my hand, wrists, and arm pains. Go from a constant 2-3 hand pain, sometimes 4-5, to 0-1 constant pain.
- Continue my teeth braces procedure to get my jaw surgery
- Work with my psychologist on setting good boundaries with others
- Work with my psychologist on understanding my needy bits
- Cook more of my own food
Career, Art and Education:
- Start a podcast with Laura
- Finish creating a website for the "What Are You Feeling?"
- Extensive work with ceramics and sell at Semana do Fazendeiro and for Christmas
- Workshops for Jardim do Sol Nascente
- Do some coursework on Amanda Magrini's website (Ceramics) about kiln firings and glazes
- Graduate school applications
Communications, Logistics and Finance:
- Continue pay-off debt
- Save up for emergency
- Renew and get up-to-date on all my Brazilian documents